- 1 Course – £10
- 2 Courses – £15
- 3 Courses – £17
Are you thinking to yourself; “what can I do this Easter weekend?” If so, we have the answer!
This year celebrate Easter with us at Gretna Green where we’ll be hosting fun activities for the kids and delicious dining for all the family. From Famous brand shopping to bespoke experiences, we’ve got it covered!
Sunday 21st April 12 pm – 4 pm
At Greens Hotel, we have ‘egg-cellent’ Easter offers for you to enjoy:
Children’s Soft Play and Peter Rabbit on screen.
Easter Sunday Family Carvery
Are you looking for a unique Easter gift for your family and friends, or a tasty treat for yourself?
Our team have pulled together a whole host of themed hampers, perfect for gifting, sharing with friends or for enjoying all by yourself.
Take a look at our hand-picked selection. From our locally sourced organic food hamper and indulgent Chocoholic Hamper, to our Kids inspired Sweet-Treat Hamper and our grown-ups only Gin Essentials Hamper, we have them all. If you want to make it extra special, you can even build your own exclusive Easter hamper with the help of our amazing Foodhall Team. For more info call 01461338601.
Oh dear! Mr Rabbit & Miss Bunny have lost their wedding guests and need your help to find them and the rest of their family before the wedding! Can you follow the clues, find the guests and help the soon-to-be Mr & Mrs Rabbit in time!?
Join the magic of our Easter Egg Hunt and get set to discover what Gretna Green Famous Blacksmiths Shop Attractions has to offer. Following the clues, find the guests and win a prize!
With ample free and unrestricted car parking, you can spend the day enjoying everything Gretna Green has to offer.
For a fantastic day out this Easter weekend, visit Gretna Green. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
JOIN US FOR A WEEKEND OF FAMILY FUN
Easter is one of our favourite times of the year where we spend some quality time with our families, enjoy the first signs of spring and of course overindulge in chocolate, guilt-free! Here at Gretna Green we have a range of fun activities planned to keep the whole family entertained.
1) Find the Easter Bunny
Your little ones will love this free Easter bunny hunt! Find 7 Easter bunnies hidden around our shopping complex to win a lovely goodie bag.
2) Family Fun in the Sun
We have our fingers crossed that the sun will make an appearance this Easter weekend. If you’re heading to Gretna Green, take in some fresh spring air at our Courtship Maze, Sculpture Garden and Outdoor Play Park – free family fun!
3) Stock up on Easter Treats
Easter wouldn’t be the same without… CHOCOLATE! Whether you’re a milk, white or dark chocolate fan – we have an impressive selection to choose from at our shopping complex. Looking for a chocolate-free alternative? We also have a range of handpicked gifts from seasonal tea sets to Peter Rabbit merchandise.
4) Explore Gretna Green and the Solway Coast
Spend some quality time in Gretna Green and the Solway Coast. This short break includes quality accommodation at Greens or Gretna Hall with full Scottish breakfast each morning and an evening meal each night. On the Tuesday explore the Solway Coast across the border and see Gretna Green from the other side of the water. Take advantage of your 10% discount voucher to use within our Famous Blacksmiths Visitor Attraction and shopping complex on the Wednesday. Plus, discover the secrets of Gretna Green at our museum. You might even see a wedding or two! For availability and bookings please call 01461 337621 and quote code ‘SOLWAY.’
5) Meet the Easter Bunny
We are welcoming a very special guest to the Blacksmiths Restaurant on Easter Sunday between 12 noon and 3pm. The Easter Bunny himself will be here and will be giving out free chocolate eggs to the children. Bring the whole family along for a hearty two course carvery, including a main course of gammon or turkey served with a Yorkshire pudding, fresh seasonal vegetable medley and roast or mash potatoes, followed by a delicious dessert of sticky toffee pudding or fruit crumble. All for £8.99! Call 01461 338365 to book a table.
6) Easter with a Difference
Fancy trying something different? Gretna Hall has the answer. Make your Good Friday GREAT with Fizz Friday – sparkling cocktails only £5.00 each! Or start a new family tradition at Gretna Hall’s Easter Sunday Indo-Asian Curry Buffet – £18.00 per person for a three course buffet. Call 01461 338257 to book. Plus, experience some fantastic live music from acoustic singer, Jonny Lopez, on Easter Sunday from 12 noon to 3pm.
What do you have planned this Easter? Let us know in the comments below. Happy Easter from all of us at Gretna Green.
GO GREEN FOR ST. PATRICK’S DAY
We’d like to join our friends from across the Irish Sea and celebrate St Patrick’s Day on Saturday 17th March. Here are our top 5 ways to commemorate St Paddy’s Day with food, drink and gifts from Gretna Green:
1) Sample some Irish Whisky – Our Whisky and Gifts Shop at Gretna Green is home to a range of both famous and unusual blends of malt whiskies. So whether you prefer Scottish or Irish whisky, raise a glass to St Patrick’s Day!
2) Go green – go all out with green face paint, green hair dye and green clothing or opt for the more subtle green accessory – we have a range of gorgeous green items to choose from including green tartan, coats, scarves, gloves and bags. Getting married? Why not incorporate an Irish theme into your wedding with one of our stunning Celtic rings.
3) Irish food – the only day when green food dye is acceptable is St Patrick’s day! So you can either turn your family meal green or join us at Gretna Hall for a meal that has been given the seal of approval from our Irish friends – traditional leek and potato soup, followed by smoked salmon or steak and finished off with Bailey’s Irish Cream coffee – delicious! To book a table visit https://gretnahallhotel.com/contact/ or call 01461 338257.
4) Throw an Irish themed party – the Irish certainly know how to party so why not join them with an Emerald Isle-style party. Think Irish flags, shamrock confetti and fancy dress!
5) Guinness galore! Guinness has been a St Patrick’s Day staple for centuries. Our bars at Smiths and Greens at Gretna serve Guinness as well as a range of other Irish-inspired beverages. Gaelic Pop (Chambord and sparkling wine) is one of our favourites or why not try our aptly named St. Patrick’s apple martini cocktail?
Happy St Patrick’s Day or “La Fheile Padraig” from the team at Gretna Green!